Monday, December 20, 2004

Newsflash...

...as of this morning, PC came back to life, so I now have a big, fat iPod! Also helped me gain a much happier outlook on the world!

***
Whilst out braving the Christmas retail crowds, came across a few gifts I myself would not mind:
  • "Confessions Of An Heiress" by Paris Hilton-OK, so she maybe an IT girl/oxygen thief/whatever you prefer to call those beautiful, but frankly one-dimensional socialites, but I was flicking through this out of interest, and it looks pretty cool (note my refrain from using words such as "interesting" or phrases such as "a good read"), there's tons of pictures of our Paris in every fashionable clothing combination thinkable and her classic quote, "Expose your navel. Some say guys like legs and boobs. I think they like stomachs.". As well as her advice to dress sexy all the time, as there are too many cute girls out there for you to not make the effort(!). In short, Paris' philosophy on what she knows as life.
  • Dermalogica facial-because my skin is diabolical, it's texture resembles elephant skin, it's pallor a map of the former British Empire (angry, angry red).
  • Cute bodywarmer/jacket-I personally think there's no sexier look in winter than a fitted bomber jacket with tight jeans (it took me a while to phrase this, I was originally going to rite "puffa jacket"!). It's very street. I've found one for £20, an absolute steal, with a beautiful fur-lined hood, and bomber jacket styling, with zip-off sleeves to convert it to gilet. I learnt the hard way bomber jackets need to be fitted (after buying a size 14 one in Warehouse last year, because I couldn't be bothered to wait till they had smaller sizes in stock. It consequently slips off my shoulders and is too wide for me, therefore, I looked swamped).
  • BVLGARI perfume-just smells divine, and a nice sexy daytime scent.
  • The right pair of Ugg-style boots.