Monday, August 16, 2004

Project #2 complete!

In my moments of boredom in front of the blanket Olympic coverage I made myself a funky belt/scarf/hair wrap from a ball of luminous pink wool I bought for 50p and my crochet hook. The result is at my project album and is inspired by the similar creation worn by Jessica Simpson in the Newlyweds...

My next more ambitious project is a crochet poncho. I'll keep you all posted.
*****
Fear not, I'm not turning into a craft bore, I'm simply occupying my expanse of free time with things other than reading and day dreaming! Neither am I anti-Olympic! I'm enthralled by our efforts in the boxing and the three-day event, and I have my fingers tightly crossed for Steve Parry in the 200m butterfly final. It's about time everyone adopted Parry and Khan's determination and got Team GBR some serious metal! Go GBR!!!