Monday, August 02, 2004

I Don't Know If I'm Doing The Right Thing...

Adding a highly prominent counter to the right-hand side of my page. If I have a feeble number of visitors, not only will I feel depressed, but people will think my page is shite...

Also it presents the risk of me coming online every minute to check if one more person has visited. Dammit

***


Academic inactivity rears it's ugly head again as I draw yet another day closer to my theory test and have still done zilcho revision. It's not so much the questions as trhe hazard perception. I don't understand the logic of the fecking thing, I get no credit for clicking whenever there's a delinquent brat wandering dangerously close to the kerb, but my knuckles rapped for not "noticing" a sharp bend or a decrepid old Welsh holiday coach stopping suddenly in front of me.


This does not bode well...