Sunday, August 15, 2004

I'm back!!!

Apologies for such a long break in-between posts, Allegra has had lots of stuff going on in the last week! Went to see a pal from uni for a couple days last weekend and also managed to get myself TWO jobs!!!

Also taken up a new hobby-knitting. I used to think it was a little sad and for old women but going on teh net and seeing masses of fashionable patterns as well as millions of knitting blogs by youngsters has restored my confidence!!! Haven't made anything as such yet, just a practise at different stitches with some wool I managed to blag off fellow knitting relatives, but I've got my sights set on a poncho, scarf and a cute halterneck, so I'll keep ya posted. If you fancy following suit and taking up knitting, I've posted a few links on the right to get you started!