Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Mmmmmm...asturbation

Having a very sexual time at the moment. And no, it's not because I have found a new man (gee I wish).

Thanks to little bro' going back to London for the week I have a big room to myself again, and I found myself taking advantage of such freedom by randomly stripping off and straddling a pillow till I came good and hard at 2am this morning. And it was fucking good.

Thing is, once I know I have the freedom to masturbate I will just do it all the time. I can feel myself getting turned on now and know that as soon as I sign off I'll be jilling away like no-one's business. I tried to masturbate in the bath tonight, using the new technique of applying a glob of baby oil gel to my fingers and playing but I can't open my legs wide enough in the tub, goddamit. So I ended up lying on the bathroom floor again, violently twitching as I came, being unable to shout out as the folks were about.


I need sex. I was chatting to a pal online and talking about the guys on our floor in a very sexual sense. They are all hot, and I swear I would give each and every one of them the most amazing blow job. I prefer blow jobs to kissing and sex sometimes. I love that feeling when guys groan, or they are about to come and push themselves further in your mouth. And I love exploring a penis with my tongue tip. Mmmm, wish I had someone I could call to suck like a Chupa Chup ;-)