Saturday, October 08, 2005

Update...

...by the reception I recieved from R at our course registration on Monday it seems he didn't read the blog, which is a huuuuge relief, but also means the Mingleville stalker must have. Still, in my personality overhaul I deleted my profile, so that shouldn't be a problem anymore...
...moreover, the whole scene at university has been very hard but seems to be going OK, I am determined to finish no matter what. This year my seminar group seems to be really cool so I will definately be turning up for more lectures, and really throwing myself into my work...
...the house is bearable. It's not the ideal situation but it will have to do, and I hope to really expand myself so I am spending as little time holed up in my room as possible. Moreover, I am trying not to jump to conclusions whenever I hear a voice and such forth, and I hope with the regualr counselling this will start to improve. I guess it's still very strange after three months away...
...but, going cold turkey cigarette wise over the hols has lead to a twenty-a-day habit, and weirdly enough no more dizzyness and sickyness whenever I smoke, which I battled with ever since I started but was weirdly so addicted to the nicotine I could never break the habit. I've given up menthols, which made me headachey and taken up Lucky Strikes, which they have just started selling here, and are mmm mmm, despite my friend's disagreement!