Sunday, April 10, 2005

A List...

...of all the things I really want to achieve quite soon:

Pass my driving test
Be productive at work
Be more adventurous with fashion, and wear what I really like, not just the few things I think suit me
Consequentially, try to build up my self-esteem
And cheer up
Therefore treating new people as though they might actually like me, rather than waiting for them to prove they do
Really get into my course, read stuff, investigate, enjoy, interact, etc
Get a few hobbies (after one of my new work colleagues seemed so surprised I didn't really do much apart from shop, go on the internet and read. As well as whinge about my lot, which seems to be my current hobby, as it takes up all of my energy and passion)
Rediscover my youth, I think I may have mislaid it somewhere...