Friday, April 01, 2005

Apologies for the complete lack of posting, I am on five weeks vacation from university and due to drinking away my student loan and then some, am currently holding down two jobs to put me back in the black. So there hasn't been enough time for me to even fart, let alone post!
***
I wonder how long I can manage to hold down these two jobs without revealing to one employer I am employed by another too? I am sailing close to the wind, with sick days due to lack of foward planning with my shifts...anyone else ever been in a similar situation???
***
Moreover, the whole two jobs at oppostie ends of town, not to mention night shifts for the folks, has reinforced how much I really, really have to pass my driving test. I'm being really selfish, I don't want to rely on anyone else for my transportation anymore. Not the 66 bus I have to wait aeons for, not mum and dad, bless them, I don't know how they are still sane with two kids with provisional licenses burning holes in wallets not motivating. Not to mention the £8k car my dad impulse bought to inspire and motivate us. I dunno if it's a sign of getting older, I just realise how selfish I've been to my parents sometimes. I'm such a brat!
I just want that feeling of my car keys in my hand, my car in the car park, my music on the stereo and having that comforting feeling that anywhere you wanna go, you can go, anytime you want.
Just got to figure out how not to self-destruct during my driving test, as I have the last three times!