Saturday, May 22, 2004

Operation "Get Ass In Gear"

It's funny how having a man suddenly makes you extremely conscious of every part of yourself. And ironic I say this after spending the last week revising feminist theory and being immersed in warnings to be above man and prohibit/drum out my masochistic need to be a sexual object. It's not only the boyfriend part but also the horror staring me in the mirror and stretching the fabric of tiny tees (tiny tees I could formerly leap into) to ripping point under the harsh lights of the TK Maxx changing rooms. Do I really look that squat and unhealthy?! Does my skin really have more different tones and textured surfaces than a DIY store-burnt, tanned, lily white, mottled grey (euck), peeling, smooth, goose-pimply/spotty? Evidently so, as I look just as rough in my usually flattering dorm mirror. All the sleeping in make-up after rampant sex sessions, late-nights as a result of snex sessions, lack of fruit, veg, vitamins and breakfast and working out I guess.

So here goes, I plan to reinvent body and soul into a living model of dewy sexiness...
Have already begun working on skin by thoroughly massaging Palmer's Cocoa Butter into my skin twice a day, as well as fully removing make up at night and cleasning twice daily. Just need to work on the late night sex...or maybe not.
Also started the day with breakfast and a portion of fruit, not to mention vitamins and veg with my meals.
Am attempting more flattering, adventurous fashion and make-up. One can only do the smoky eyes look for so long.
Am going to spend the time absent from boyf doing things to occupy my mind. Like uni work.
Am also going to start going to the gym, religiously following the Denise Lewis X-training Nike Fitness Plan.

Now going to power-nap for half an hour to revive oneself for an evening of rampant shagging...and then revise after (the nap, not the sex).