Friday, May 14, 2004

As the profile editing doesn't seem to be working on here at the moment let me take a few seconds to tell you a little about the person behind the words...
I'm a 19 year-old first year uni student living in the UK. I'm a girl. I absolutely love books, any types of music that sound good to me and unusual films. Or anything by Quentin Tarantino minus the little let-down that was Kill Bill Volume 2. I'm absolutely obsessed with the tacky and rather strange. I also love sexual contact of any kind, provided it's with someone I adore and not anything too violent or gross (e.g. "golden showers" ewwwww). My lovers will often admit to beign terrified by my sexual foward-ness. But it's all good. I have recently acquired a boyfriend with the fittest body on Earth, or in my part of the UK anyway.
Being a student I also love to party, and whilst my frequency of partying may be a little tame for some (two times a week) I still have a wicked time. Was a bit of a pisshead but I got amazingly drunk last week and the sight of alcohol evokes horrific flashbacks.

Hope to add a little more to this foray into my self, but for now TTFN